BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 30, 2009

Latest

The baby moves all of the time now. I have a constant flopping around in my stomach and I love it! Doug gets to feel the baby all the time and we get really excited when baby consistently kicks in one area because Doug gets to feel it longer.

I have been having a wierd cramping on my left side the last few days. It feels like a stitch with constant dull pain. We think it is probably gas (never had gas pains before so I don't know what that is supposed to feel like) but there is a remote possibility something is wrong with the placenta so I have been trying to take it easy.

I throw up in my mouth at least 5 times a day. Yeah.... gross! I am used to it now so it does not bother me too much anymore. Ever since Noelle got pregnant I have also been nauseous again. We think there is some wierd hormone thing going on and that she is making me morning sick again...joy! It is not as bad as it was before but it has definitely come back. In fact, I feel nauseous right now. Thanks Noelle!

~22 weeks

0 comments: