BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 8, 2010

Last App with Julie

I went to another prenatal last week. Seems like I do that a lot now! This was the best appointment so far. She was the least pushy this time. She did hear the heartbeat with the fetascope this time...145! I booked my next appointment with Delrose. From now on I will be switching around to a different midwife each time. There really is no point in building a relationship with any of the women there even if I was planning on having the baby there. The way it works is that when you go into labor whoever is on duty at that time delivers your baby. If you were planning on having your kid there it would be better to meet each woman so that atleast you have seen the face of the woman delivering your kid! I am glad that I don't have to deal with that!


The next appointment is the glucose test...not going to be taking that test so I guess we are back to peeing in a cup and seeing how fat I have gotten!

~23 weeks

0 comments: