BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 26, 2010

Our First and Only Ultrasound

The other day I was telling a girl at work about how we have chosen not to have any ultrasounds. She thought that it was cool but unfortunate that we did not have a picture of the baby yet. She decided to provide us with one. After finding out that Doug weighed 10lbs 11.5 ounces she made our baby have cankles and really fat arms. She also added 5 hairs on his/her head because both Doug and I have really thick hair (as opposed to the one hair she had at first). Then she put a diaper on it for modesty but I quickly informed her that it would be cloth that we are using. Not quite able to convey that in a picture... she made a little label so everyone would know. Thanks Kelly! Now everyone can see what our baby looks like!




~26 weeks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. At first I thought your kid had a butt cheek in the front...but then I realized it was just a big belly button. Close one! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks I am glad that you love my sketch!

Kelly

morganrenee said...

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! That is HILARIOUS!!!

Rachel said...

Haha! That's great. It looks like a man-child.