BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 26, 2010

My Prediction of Pregnancy

I was reading through old blog posts today and found this one in reference to my sister Jeny during her second pregnancy with Adler.


Now for the real news....JENY IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!! When she told me I screamed. I have been demanding that she pop one out for months and now finally....! I have decided that it is a boy. I don't know why but I think that it is a boy and I am just too excited. The due date is November 17th. I can't wait for when you can see her stomach bulge...and she has a lot to look forward to as well: nausea, vomiting, tight clothing, awkward walking, cankles, sharp kicks to the ribs, impossibly small bladder, expectation of the pain of the Great Appearance, stretch marks, weird cravings, awful diet, sore back and fatigue. I can't wait to be pregnant (seriously)!!!!


Well folks... now I get to live it!

~26 weeks

0 comments: