BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 4, 2010

Modern Art Museum


Grandma, Mom, Ethan, Talon and I went to the Museum of Modern Art on Wednesday. We had so much fun although I am not sure that I agree with some of those people on the definition of art! One display had a huge pile of green hard candies wrapped in clear plastic (just like at the store) that were thrown on the floor in a long squiggly line that was supposed to represent a river. Can you believe people get famous over this stuff? I told the man working there that I was an artist and I had created a baby as I pointed at Tal. He laughed and told me I was a very good artist and I had the best piece of artwork in the building.

I realized as we were leaving that I had only really taken pictures of Tal… it did not really occur to me to take pictures of the displays.

We were going to avoid the pacifier thing but Talon needs to suck all the time and since he can't seem to get his thumb to stay in his mouth yet we will use it for now. Boy he loves that thing but he does not need it to fall asleep... only to suck on when he needs to! 



Talons first pacifier!









~5 weeks

2 comments:

Susannah said...

That place is great! And you look as beautiful as always :)

morganrenee said...

You look fabulous!! That pacifier looks so BIG against his face! How big is the little guy now??
I cannot WAIT to see you at the end of this week!!
Love you!
*morgs