BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 2, 2010

Pelvis

Okay... so to add to the minor difficulties of blacking out,  swollen feet and dizziness..... my pelvis is now separating. Apparently it runs in the family to carry the baby extremely low toward the end of the pregnancy. So low that my pelvis is separating. There is a supplement that helps tighten your cartilage so that the pelvis stays together but unfortunately it has yeast in it... go figure. I am in excruciating pain regularly with dull pain spread out intermittently. I have a hard time walking about 80% of the time and don't even ask about getting in and out of the car.

Even though all this is going on, I am still so very thankful for my healthy baby and for the lack of any problems that are more severe. Thank you Lord for protecting this baby throughout this pregnancy. I figure that the baby is just helping me prepare for labor by making things extremely painful now so I won't be so overwhelmed by the pain of actually having him/her!!!

0 comments: