BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 27, 2010

Miss the Bulge

I was thinking about my large stomach last night and it occurred to me that it will be gone soon. I think that I might actually miss it when it is gone. I probably won't miss the hoisting myself out of bed, not being able to shave very well, having a hard time bending over, the pants that won't stay up, being startled by my own reflection, my husband telling me my clothing makes me look like a soccer mom, and feeling like I am fat a fat cow. But what I will miss is the little movements and the precious moments that make me feel so close to my baby!!!


~39 weeks

2 comments:

Rachel said...

but you'll have a little baby to actually hold, see, and talk to! you'll just be trading one set of joys (and inconveniences, heh) for another. :) i'm so excited for you!

morganrenee said...

THE BABY COUNTDOWN SAYS ONE DAY TO GO!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?