BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 15, 2010

Hammers and Knives

Last night the pelvis thing thing took a significant turn for the worse. I could not even walk. I am officially not allowed to get out of bed today.

I am going to try to paint a word picture to explain what this feels like.

It is as if someone took a sledge hammer and smashed my pubic bone to small bits and then proceeds to stab the area with a butcher knife...literally. I am not even being dramatic (which I am prone to do from time to time).

4 comments:

Erin Greene said...

Gah, Natalie that sounds horrible. I have a very active imagination and I literally pictured the whole sledge hammer stabbiness thing. I am sorry you are in so much pain. :(

Bathrooms by Design said...

I can, from personal experience, attest to the fact that your visual word picture is dead-on accurate.
I am so sorry :(
Only a few short weeks till you are HOLDING YOUR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiff

Susan said...

Just wondering if you will be able to deliver naturally considering the pain you are in this early..praying for a smooth and carefree delivery

Natalie Pullen said...

Noelle says that it does not hurt during labor so keep your fingers crossed!