BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 16, 2010

Fat Feet

This past Saturday I had massive swelling in my feet err foot. I had a little swelling in one foot and massive swelling in the other. I wish that I had taken these pictures at the height of the swelling but by the time I thought to take a picture I had put my feet up for a long time. Here is a glimpse of how bad my feet were.



I was trying to show how the bone on the outside of my foot disappeared! You can see it a little here since the swelling had gone down a bit but... you get the idea!

Since Saturday I have had some swelling but I am being careful to keep my feet up. We think the massive swelling might have something to do with the BP thing. I am going to the miwife tomorrow and I will find out then!

~33 weeks

0 comments: