BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 10, 2010

Blood Pressure?

Lately I been having BP issues as far as we can tell. I have been getting really dizzy and nauseous when I do anything where I have to stand up and bend over a lot. Sometimes I won't be doing anything and it will happen but mostly it is when I am collecting the trash at work or restocking shelves etc.

The first time it happened at work my vision blacked over completely and I had to lay down on the ground for a few minutes. That has now happened several times (it happened today.) It is occurring more often now so we are considering going down on my hours at work so that I can rest more... maybe!

I don't want to be a pansy about being pregnant but I don't want to be stupid either. I don't have the luxury of being prideful anymore when my decisions effect my little one. The scary thing about BP dropping is that when it does Baby does not get enough oxygen. Be praying that this will just clear up!

~32 weeks

0 comments: