BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 4, 2010

Yet Another Prenatal

I had another prenatal yesterday and I was slightly nervous because I had to go alone which has not been very pleasant in the past. My appointment was with Christy and I had a momentary panic because I could not remember the name of the first lady I saw and I was scared it was the same one.

I honestly would have gotten up and left if it had been.

Fortunately, it was not the same lady and all went really well. She was totally cool with everything that I want and even tapped out baby's heartbeat for me. I was not sure what she was doing until she stopped listening with the fetascope and then she told me she was copying the baby so I could see how fast it was.

She also suggested that I start looking into finding a pediatrician that will be, if not like-minded, okay with my desires ie. no vaccines. I never told her we were not vaccinating... she just assumed so because of the choices that we have made and that are on my file. I thought that was pretty cool because she would not have brought that up if she did not believe in the absence of vaccines as well.

~27 weeks

1 comments:

princessme said...

hey you! we haven't seen a pic in a while. what's going on? i've enjoyed keeping up with all of this.
allison