BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 14, 2010

Some Pregnancy Details

  • The placenta is on my left side
  • The baby usually kicks on my right side
  • I have gained 19 pounds (ahhhhhh)
  • I don't sleep well (who does when they are pregnant though)
  • The baby moves around more than most babies according to the research I have done.... in other words it won't stop moving. Ever.
  • I am measuring by the book
  • My hair stopped growing. Yes my friends, stopped growing on my head and on my legs
  • My nails are now flimsy and weak where they used to be hard, long and pretty
  • Baby does not like car rides ie. continuous flopping around
  • My feet are not swelling (yet)
  • I still don't have any food cravings ( I must eat a well balanced diet)
  • I have listened to the baby twice with a Doppler Ultrasound machine when I had pneumonia to make sure the baby was okay (165 and 160)
  • I have listened to the baby with the fetascope since then (145)
  • I am not doing any ultrasounds

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Just wondering where the 19 lbs have gone.
TO YOUR BOOBS?
:)