BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 23, 2010

For Shame

The other night I was headed into to Wal-Mart to pick up baby shower invitations for Noelle. She asked me to pick them out so that I will like them. I had just scarfed down some dinner in the car and was wiping the remnants of my food off my shirt when I passed a woman with her 15(ish) year old daughter.

I kid you not.... straight out of a movie my friends....

The lady looked me up and down twice and then said to her daughter, loud enough to make sure that I would hear,

"Shame on her!"

I know I look young and all but... really? I just laughed and kept walking. I could have gone over and told her that I am a happily married Christian woman who saved herself for marriage but I think that would have been a little much!

~26 weeks

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously! Sometimes people are so insensitive. I have had my own experiences and heard that of girl friends who were babysitting and got the same kind of nasty treatment.

On the positive side, it's a nice comment about looking young. :)