BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 3, 2009

Moving Blob in My Stomach

Yesterday we felt the baby move for the first time and when I say "we" I mean Noelle, Tiff, Doug and I. I have never felt baby on my own but with the help of Noelle and Tiff prodding and poking my stomach and showing us where to feel, we were both able to feel baby with our hands and I could feel it a little inside me. If they had not told me that it was the baby moving I would not have known. We had to squish baby a little so that I could feel him/her. We also used Dougs stethascope to listen to the movements and kicks. Doug did not get to hear the kicks but I did!!! We also heard the placenta... whoosh, whoosh, whoosh! The whole experience was awesome!

Last night I had my first painful, stabbing cramp in my lower stomach.... ouch!  I am sure there are many more to come!

~17 weeks

0 comments: