BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

November 3, 2009

Feeling Good

For the last few months every time I ate anything my stomach would cramp. Sometimes it was so bad I could not even read! I have also felt nauseous all the time. Then of course I have been sick for a month but starting this past Saturday (exactly 14 weeks) I took a dramatic turn for the better! I am almost completely over all of the pnuemonia symptoms... although I am still coughing up the taste of metal which indicates infection... and I have VERY little morning sickness symptoms. I have felt slightly nauseous and had a little bit of stomach cramping after meals but not much.

I am doing great! Baby is doing great (as far as I can tell but I am supposed to have a mothers intuition right?!).

~14 weeks

1 comments:

morganrenee said...

YOU ONLY HAVE 179 DAYS TO GO!!!! WOAH!!
That's just crazy.
Glad to hear you're doing better!!
Love you!
*morgs