BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 30, 2009

Fat Lady

I officially have early morning, mid-morning, late morning, noon, early afternoon, mid-afternoon, late afternoon, early evening and late evening sickness! Mid-evening I actually feel pretty good!

I am not having any food aversions which is very nice. Nothing seems to "set me off" for I am just sick all the time. I am also not really experiencing any cravings at all. I still like mustard which I never have before but I don't think about it all the time or anything.

Doug keeps saying "Dougisms"
- Doug, I only had acid reflux that one day and I have not had it since"
- It ain't over to 'til the fat lady sings.... errrr not that your fat... uhhhh or will get fat but ummm....

* First... you don't tell the pregnant lady that she will probably get sick later and.... THE FAT LADY?!

Haha, I would not be so worried about it except that I have already gained 7 pounds. I am working out though and I have been eating healthy. Cross your fingers that I don't become the fat lady!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

"Fat" is just not a word that describes you, my friend :)

You have no idea how excited I am for you and Doug......I am enjoying the play by play of this baby!!!!!! Thank you!