BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 29, 2009

First Prenatal

Doug and I went to our first prenatal appointment yesterday. Nothing very exciting or anything... we filled out a lot of paperwork, tried to convince them that we are emotionally stable and well supported by friends and family, and I had a LOT of blood drawn. I think they took nine vials. I told the nurse that at least I was losing five pounds during my visit! Oh... and I got to pee in a cup which, apparently, I get to do every time I go!


My poor arm!



We will just say... not the most flattering picture ever!!!



We are using Athens Regional Midwifery Center for our prenatal care!

~9 weeks

1 comments:

morganrenee said...

HOW EXCITING!!
Baby is doing fine, I presume?!
You look super cute in that pic!

(**Hello Baby!! This is your FAVORITE Aunt Morgs. I LOVE you!! I can't wait to meet you!! People are already starting to guess if you're a boy or a girl, but I'm not ready to assert my opinion yet... I'll have to get to know you a little better. How big are you now? A grape? A peanut? Whatever you are I know you're stinkin cute. LOVE YOU!!**)