BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 9, 2009

Bulging Intestines

Okay so I was wearing a bathing suit and a tank top the other day when Noelle starting commenting on my stomach... it is poking out! Mind you, I am only 6 weeks pregnant so technically I should not be showing for quite a bit longer but my uterus is almost twice it's normal size already.

I am not sure why all the websites say that there will be no outward sign of pregnancy when your organs are getting larger! Technically what I can see is really my uterus pushing my intestines forward which causes my lower stomach to stick out a little like I am bloated.

I am a little disappointed because my first picture will not be completely normal but I guess it will be as close as possible...I need to take that soon!!!

~6 weeks

0 comments: